Monday, June 16, 2014

Six More Weeks!?

Hey Everyone!

That is pretty scary to think! My mission doesn't feel like it should be coming to a close but it is whether I like it or not! Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't haha. This week was busy as predicted! Some highlights were the dinner at President Tew's house for all of the departing missionaries. Yesterday I was able to conduct the departing missionary fireside where over 200 people came. It's becoming pretty natural for me to speak in front of many people. That has been something that I have definitely had to develop. Now I am the senior assistant so I pretty much have to know everything haha. It'll be a great transfer and I'm looking forward being companions with Elder Taylor. 
Sunday the 22nd, Joey should be getting baptized! We're really excited for that. It's pretty cool because Elder Taylor was actually one of the missionaries that initially knocked on his door. Pray that everything goes well for that!


​ Here's a picture of Elder Jacobson and I! We were companions my 3rd transfer. So November 2012. He's headed home! I love President and sister Tew's front door it looks like a temple's door.




This pretty much sums up Elder Sturgell and I's companionship. We had a great couple of transfers together. He's going to the cambodian ward for the last two weeks of his mission then he's headed back to tennessee. Thank you for the birthday wishes. Sorry my email is shorter than I had planned. A few different things came up that took my time. 

Love you all!

Elder Gallagher


Our friend has a Lambo... He gives the missionaries going home a ride before they go so he gave E. Sturgell a ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment