Monday, June 23, 2014

I have run out of subject lines...


This week went really well. It's stressful being the senior assistant but I love Elder Taylor so everything works out. We got to pick up the new missionaries on Tuesday which was great! It is awesome to see the excitement they have!

Joey got baptized yesterday! It was a great day and tonight he's coming out to go teach with us. We're also teaching a guy named Brad who came to both church and the baptism yesterday and loved it! He's a funny guy. He's a pagan/mystic but loves the Book of Mormon and I think he likes to say that for the scare factor. He felt really welcome at the ward. He said, "I didn't know a place like this existed!" We have a lot of good people here.

I met a returned sister missionary who was visiting with her friend that knew Thomas Fischetti! Small world. 

Here's a good series of articles about why religion matters. There have been a lot of people that I've talked to that wonder about that question. Most people today claim spirituality but don't associate with a "religion":


Shouldn't I be more motivated to write since I only have to do this five more times? Haha somehow that is not the case. Love you!

Elder Gallagher
 



No comments:

Post a Comment