Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey!



I don't know why but lately people have been talking a lot about how it's rough going home. We ate at the Tingeys home and after Elder Sarver and I said we had about 4 months left he just talked about how you go home and find the same problems and it's really hard. I as actually just thinking about how being in a new place will be a good opportunity to keep going on in life and not fall back into how things were. Here are some pictures from my week!
.

Brother Monson and I! I don't have enough good things to say about the Monson family. I look up to them so much for who they are and having me in their home. Brother Monson always has a great story about anything so he's fun to listen to. He understands the Gospel very well and is a very experienced teacher. He probably doesn't know but he's helped me understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ a lot. 


This is me and the sisters that taught Julie (middle). The sister on the right got to come back to attend the baptism since she was transferred to Lakewood. I love going to baptisms! I wish I could remember mine more than I do. Brother Monson said that my family would have a fun time trying to figure out which one is my companion.




Rice Crispy treat shake :) Thanks Dallin! A member took us.

No comments:

Post a Comment