Monday, May 19, 2014

Short and Sweet : )

President Tew is finally home!!! After 17 days he's back and recovering more at home which I think will help it go much faster. I can't imagine spending that much time in a hospital. Elder Sturgell and I felt a burden lifted after meeting with him about a few problems. It's nice to have him back. Sister Tew is really an amazing person too. She is a great example to me of someone who lives the Lord and keeps working with faith and hope that things will work out. Before he came home he gave us permission to leave the mission and visit him! It was fun being in Newport (which is very nice) and seeing a place I haven't ever seen before. Normally we don't leave the mission boundary for anything for the whole two years so it was pretty cool. It's funny that I'll be able to go wherever I want pretty soon! 
This week I went on three more 24hr exchanges. I've also been studying faith. I gave a talk yesterday which was fun. I talked about being a disciple of Jesus Christ. It's hard to be trying to follow Christ and be a good person but I know it's worth it. Love you! I will have pictures next week.

Love 

Elder Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment