Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello!

This week I stayed in the same area but moved where I lived and got two new companions! So that was exciting. It's a town home with one bedroom and a washer/dryer unit which is super nice! I've had a great time with Elder Mann and Elder Sarver this week. We all have known each
other for a while so there was no kind of awkward time of getting to know each other. There have been a lot of laughs and jokes. We've also taught quite a bit as well. We live at the end of the mission which is the Santa Ana river so we ran down the trail next to it this morning. I've started to workout pretty consistently so I'm in good shape when I get home. 

Only Buddy came to church this Sunday but it was still good because he's doing well. He's not getting baptized this Saturday but he is making good progress. We're going to continue to help him as he searches and I know he'll find an answer. 

Anyways! That's all I got this week. Love you!

Elder Gallagher 




No comments:

Post a Comment