Monday, February 10, 2014

I can't help but remind you how warm it still is here ;)

Hey,


I forgot that last week we (members in CA) fasted for rain. We are in serious need of some rain. That night on Sunday we were out driving around and visiting people and all of a sudden it started to pour! It was so great to have so many people praying and fasting for rain and it raining that very same night. I'm reminded of Alma 5 when Alma, who had seen an angel, attributes his knowledge of gospel truths to much fasting and prayer. I know fasting is powerful and it's real. 
This week we taught a lot! We had about double the amount of lessons that we've taught here ever since I've been here. A lot of that has to do with the volume of people we're teaching. Right now I really love teaching Buddy. He's such a genuine guy and has great questions. He reads and comes to church and I really respect that he is actively searching for the truth. Transfers are next week and I know even if I end up staying that we are moving out of the Monsons. They have been SO good to me and I'll never forget them. I really love them like family. Great people live here. People I will be friends with my whole life. Well...I'm off to play dodgeball but I promise to repent and write more next week. Love you!

Elder Gallagher



Elder Loutensock and I

No comments:

Post a Comment