Monday, May 20, 2013

Trio!

Good Morning (for me)
 
Last Tuesday President Bubert called and asked me to be the senior companion of two missionaries because another missionary wanted to go home. So now I have two companions! Elder Hermansen and Elder Heise. Elder Heise is from Augusta Georgia and we're having a good time. It's been kind of funny to have the three of us walking around. We get to use the car they had so I'm pretty happy about that. We have two wards and two areas to work in so we trying to split it all evenly. Elder Heise has been on his mission for 7 months and Elder Hermansen says 6 but it's really 5 haha. It feels weird that I have been out longer than them and have more experience.
 
Elder Heise's companion was sneaking out at night to be alone and they went to the movies and didn't really do much work for the past few weeks so he's getting back into the rhythm of the work. My computer says I have 3 minutes left so I'm going to send this now.
 
Hopefully talk to you more!
 
Silas
 
Sorry I'm at a library and I wasn't sure if I could sign back on. Anyways my week was pretty much all about trying to figure out how we are going to work in two areas and that's kind of boring. I did go to a "gator wrestling" birthday dinner party yesterday for a three year old boy in Elder Heise's ward. It was fun. I guess there's a TV show where these people go and catch alligators and he really likes it.
 
For some reason I can't see the pictures I'm attaching so I hope they are the ones I wanted. It works either way I guess.
 
This morning I studied John 8 which is the story of Jesus and the woman at the well. Christ asks her for a drink of water from the well as the woman is pulling from the well. Being Samaritan, she asks why He, a jew, would ask her, a samaritan, for water. I like the story because Christ offers living water.
 
Have a great week!
 
Silas
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment