Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy day after Mother's Day!

It was great to talk last night! Noah's voice was deceptively deep and Ella sounds like she talks a lot now. I couldn't really hear her but she was making everyone laugh ha. This week was a little slow because Elder Hermansen was feeling sick the past day or two and we had a lot of meetings. Our area does have a lot of work to do though so I'm happy about that! There are Spanish speaking missionaries that work in our area too so they find some people who only speak English who are interested. We have a few appointments with people that they have talked to.

I'm sending pictures of last week! We had some pretty good sunsets and I promised a picture from the temple. This email will be short since a picture is worth a thousand words, right? And I'm kind of blanking on what really happened this week. William, a guy I taught that other missionaries teach called me and asked me to baptize him on the 26th so if everything works out I might do that soon! I feel pretty blessed that he would ask me to be the one to do it. 

I hope everyone has a great week! 

Love 

Silas 





No comments:

Post a Comment