Monday, March 25, 2013

Bits of news from my emails with Silas (no general letter)

Stake conference is always good! I'm excited for General Conference too. I can't believe it's already time for General Conference again!

I've been studying the Savior's last week and that's been really awesome

My best experience was probably doing service. We did a lot of service this week. We picked the best oranges ever off of a man named Joe's trees. He's not a member but his sister who lives out of state is. He had cancer and now can't eat them so he asked us to come take them. It always feels good to help people and to talk to them. I pretty much taught him about the restoration and the plan of salvation as we talked.

We did get to eat them! But there were hundreds so we brought them to church ha. We are only teaching probably like 5 people and they're all at certain stages. I really want to find new investigators and just teach them from the beginning. It's hard when missionaries before don't write what they teach so you don't know where to go. We're going back to lesson 1 with a few people.


I'm sorry but I haven't been writing a big email :/ so there probably won't be one by the time I leave but I did send pictures!

We ate dinner at a member's house in the other elder's ward and it was literally on the beach... Promise I didn't touch the sand!





Thanks! Love you, bye!

Elder Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment