Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello!

Hey Everyone!
 
Yesterday was the departing fireside for missionaries that go home this Tuesday and it was sad because I know two that are going home and they are great missionaries. Both of them served in the Virginia ward with another companion while I was there. First is Elder Walker, who trained Elder Jacobson, and then Elder Carter. They bore very powerful testimonies of the Gospel and Elder Carter is just amazing and getting me to want to become better in everything. It is always kind of weird to see the missionaries going home because I always put myself in their shoes. Elder Carter shared some stories and said now let me tell you what is going to happen on Tuesday. I'm going to get home, hug my Mom first (cause that's what she said in the email) haha and hug my Dad and then tell them thank you. Thank you for teaching me and telling me that through the Atonement anyone can change. It definitely made me think about what I would say to you. How I would thank you too and how crazy that is going to be eventually.
 
So this week starts a new transfer. This transfer was a week short but it still doesn't feel like I've been with Elder Komarek for over a month. We're getting closer and he's getting better and better. I think a few of the stories from his friends that came out with him helped him appreciate me more ha. One trainer went home on his own accord and another had to get transferred so if he didn't think I was good before he does now! Sadly, We are losing our car which stinks! I don't know what time next week I'll be able to email. It'll be weird being only on bike again. I guess it's for a reason though.

I went on exchanges with a new Elder Mann from Texas. He's really good and their area is even nicer haha! They have Seal beach and those are pictures of the beach! 
 
Love,
 
Elder Gallagher
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment