Monday, July 14, 2014

Hey,

Things are going pretty well over here! Right now the main person we are teaching is Brad. I really like Brad and he's already changed a lot. Right now the only thing that would keep him from being baptized this upcoming Sunday is smoking. Hopefully Joey will be able to baptize him! Joey passed the sacrament this Sunday which was exciting for both him and us. 

I'm still working really hard and trying not to think much about coming home. I honestly don't have much down time to even think about it. I have so little time to spare that I haven't thought much about everything I need to do when I get home which is stressful but I know it'll all work out! I was on more of those exchanges this week! I have one left which will make 27 day exchanges with zone leaders. So far we've been able to find a new person to teach on every one. I have learned a lot being able to go with the best missionaries in the mission. They are great examples to me! 

The pictures from the kids play looks like it went really well. Too bad I missed it! This morning we had a lot of younger members of the church come in to go on a "mini" mission for one or two weeks. So I had to get everyone together and tell them who their new companions will be. So that's my excuse for a short email. Love you!

Elder Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment