Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi!

It feels like last Christmas was only a few months ago! This Christmas will be a little different but it'll be good. I'm excited for Brother Monson's Christmas crepes. 
This Sunday we had four people we're teaching come to church which was awesome! The Smiths, Julie and a guy named Jesse. They are all great people! The Smiths really liked church and it seems to me like they'll continue to learn and join the church with their three children. It is really amazing to be the bearer of a message that can anchor a family around Jesus Christ. 

Jesse lives in a house right on the beach. There's like 15 guys that all rent out different rooms that basically cost nothing but it's pretty collegy in there. We call it the frat house. There's a guy that lives on the roof. What Californians will do to live on the beach! Jesse has been looking into the church for over a year now and just moved here recently. We started working with him this week.

I forgot to tell you but a man in my family ward gave Elder George and I a card and a big box of Hickory Farms. I didn't know what that is but it is the best cheese and sausage and crackers ever. The card also had quite a bit of money in it too. It was very generous and I feel very loved here.

Merry Christmas, I love you!

Elder Gallagher


No comments:

Post a Comment