Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Great Week!

Hope you all had a great week!

I'm pretty much all settled and used to living in this area now. The Monson's (the people I live with) are really great people! They have a nice home and I'm learning lot about what I want my house to be like from them. We also live next to the Carr family. They have a daughter on a mission in FL and they have been so nice to us too! They make cookies every sunday night which are very good. It is really different in a great way to live with members. I've missed the feeling of really being in a "home" and now I feel a little more like I'm home. Sister Monson buys me milk and it's like home where I didn't have to worry about buying milk or timing out how much I use. It is great!

Chelsea came to church and really enjoyed it. She met a lot of the other girls from church and the talks were really good too. One girl talked about developing charity. Elder George and I saw a miracle at church yesterday too! There was a girl who was there for the first time. Her name is Patricia. She moved here from San Diego and her friend told her about the church and invited her but she just wanted to go for herself. She's already reading and praying and marking her scriptures. We're meeting with her tomorrow! I've been really distracted today and I'm somehow already out of time! I promise pictures next week. I forgot my camera. 

Life is good here and I love and miss you all! 

Elder Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment