Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17th

Hey everyone,

I had a pretty good week! Since I bought an odometer for my bike in Feb I have biked 1000 miles. Crazy right? I've gotten pretty used to riding my bike everyday in the sun. It wouldn't be worth it if I was doing anything else. Last Monday President Bubert gave a training about a talk called Becoming Men and Women of Integrity by Tad R Callister. I think everyone should read it. Integrity is probably the most difficult Christ-like attribute to develop. It is literally our nature. What we would do when we think no one is watching. Adherence to a strict moral code.

This week we started teaching Lola and her two children Alex and Daisy. They are very interested and are really fun to teach. Her kids are 11 and 12 which means that we have to teach very simply. I really love teaching and answering people's questions. We are also still teaching Grace and she is doing great. There are a lot of people who we're working with that I love very much! I don't have too much more time so I may have to keep this short. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Love you

Silas


No comments:

Post a Comment