Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi!





I've been emailing people for awhile so I better start writing a big email,
 
 I went to Newport today and it was really nice over there! I'll attach some pictures of me at the temple. Halloween was pretty fun! A lot of little kids rang the Monson's door bell asking for candy as Elder George and I hung out/cleaned out our room. We weren't allowed to go out trick or treating but I still have plenty of candy! I'm still loving where I live and how nice it is to live with a family. I love Huntington Beach!
 
This Saturday two of the people I'm teaching are getting baptized! Patricia is the girl that came to church on her own and is almost done reading the Book of Mormon. She's a really great girl who brings a lot of excitement to the rest of the singles ward. I've been really blessed to teach her and get her ready for her baptism.
 
The next girl is Eva (12). She is a quiet girl and reminds me a lot of 12 year old Eden. She's very smart and asks very good questions. Her father has MS and is in and out of the hospital. During one of the lessons we talked about the resurrection and Elder George asked him what it meant to him to know he would live again. He broke down and talked about how just that keeps him going and gives him hope. It was very emotional.
 
I have to go! Luckily a picture is worth a thousand words right?
 
Love you
 
Elder Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment