Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Greenie!

I won't really have time to write a long email today because we're at a library. We went to the temple and it was good but I'm tired now! woke up at 345. I'm grateful to be able to go to the temple and feel peace. Sorry I couldn't warn you that I couldn't email yesterday I didn't even know


This week was kind of stressful. I got Elder Komarek and he is really good. He's from Fillmore, UT and he's 18! So it has been fun teaching him the lessons and everything. I get to drive the car since I'm the senior companion so I feel special and safe haha.

Rebeca's baptism had to be moved from one building to the other because of a scheduling mix up. It was really crazy and I had to let everyone know that it was somewhere else an hour before the baptism but it ended up working out. I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and I was told that I did a good job! I think I have gotten a lot better at speaking in front of people on my mission. Rebeca's husband got to baptize her which was really awesome. A lot of missionaries taught her so I can't take as much credit for her as I do Tammy but I was really grateful for her decision.





The guy with the flannel and beard is Chris Bartchi a member of the ward that we're helping.

Well I have to go now.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment